American Studies Faculty
Our core faculty possess a range of specialties that reflect the variety offered in the American studies program — from African-American culture and Atlantic history to Cold War history and Congress.
Please click on the links below to learn more about our faculty members.
- Dr. Edward Andrews [History]
- Dr. Eric Bennett [English]
- Dr. Joe Cammarano [Political Science & Public and Community Service Studies]
- Dr. Jeff Johnson [History]
- Dr. Margaret Manchester [History]
- Dr. Keith Morton [Public and Community Service Studies]
- Dr. Margaret Reid [English]
- Dr. Tuire Valkeakari [English]